Recruitment and Selection Services
The development of a company depends, mainly, upon its people – they are the ones who determine the company’s results and performances.
We meet our clients’ requirements through our recruiment and selection services, by helping them identify the most suitable candidates for their organisations.
Our goal in the the recruitment and selection services is both to find the most suitable candidates to match each company’s needs and to evaluate the skills, knowledge, behaviours and motivation of candidates. At the same time, we focus on the candidates’ potential and on their capacity to integrate and to develop in the long run in the employer’s organisation.
What steps do we follow in our recruitment and selection projects?
1. Analysing and defining, together with our clients, the job requirements
2. Recruitment of candidates through:
• Direct approach
• Search in our database
• Recruitment advertisements
• Network of contacts
3. Selection of candidates through interviews and tests
4. Recommendation of a short-list of candidates
5. Follow-up on how the candidates are integrated in the company
Our experience has made us understand the importance of a continuous improvement and development in our services, which has led us to the usage of certain instruments, that ensure a better response to our clients’ needs.
These instruments are Thomas International and Cognitrom Assesment System.
The THOMAS INTERNATIONAL system is used in companies in over 45 countries and is available in 24 languages. It is made up of two components:
– Personal profile analysis – a personality inventory that identifies the personality and behavioural traits of candidates
– Job analysis – an inventory that assesses the behavioural requirements of a job, by taking into account the company’s culture and structure
By comparing these two analyses, we can objectively evaluate the compatibility between what the company is looking for and what the recommended candidate can offer.
COGNITROM ASSESMENT SYSTEM (CAS) is the most complex batery of psychological tests that exists on the Romanian market (32 tests), including tests for evaluating cognitive abilities, personality inventories, professional interests inventory and emotions scales.
Throughout our activity, we have conducted recruitment and selection projects for positions of Top Management, Middle Management and specialists in the fields such as Production, Logistics, Financial, IT, Sales, Human Resources.