Development and organizational change
The intervention areas for our development and change programmes are:
- employees' satisfaction
- team work
- cordination among departments
- services quality provided to customers
- adaptability of the company in the external bussines medium
Steps in the development programmes:
- identifying the objectives and the intervention area
- choosing the most appropriate instruments according to the established objectives
- evaluating the current situation
- identifying the factors that determine the current situation
- setting development objectives and preparing an action plan
-is the world leader in the research and publishing of psychometric instruments for measuring and leading organisational cultures.Human Synergistics is presented in 3 countries and has a debate of international practice of more than 10,000 organisations and of over 2 million people.
-is an international supplier of evaluation instruments,used by organisations to recruit,develop and retain the employees.The system is used in 45 countries and is available in 24 languages.All over the world, more than 50,000 people are evaluated with this system monthly.
Cognitrom Assessment System
- is the most complex batery of psychological tests that exists in the Romanian market (32 tests), including tests for evaluation cognitive abilities,personality inventories,professional interests inventory and emotions scales.